Why the service is so bad ?

• Hi,

I would like to know why the service is so bad ? For example no refund for some reason even after just a couple of days it the only hosting service that doesn't do it sounds fishy to me but whatever.

Also ticket stay in open for days before being answered how come is that a Service ?

Just in case for you service desk guys:

service
    /ˈsəːvɪs/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun

the action of helping or doing work for someone.
    "millions are involved in voluntary service"
    synonyms: act of assistance, good turn, favour, kindness, helping hand; assistance, help, aid, offices, ministrations
    "he has done us a great service"

Best regards,
    Malakyan

• @Malakyan Also I forgot to mention, when you buy they charge you but your service is not available before days because they can't even create your domain properly and always have to ask for a DNS change so be ready to wait before using what you paid for if you even can use it, the SQL side is so bad you can do almost nothing with it very lame.

The server needs to be kind of updated by you if you want to use WordPress for example they can't even have it working properly at the first place they will tell you to see the "how to upgrade the server" Wtf ? is that a service or are we working for them ?

Btw they can't even figure out how to use their own SQL on Joomla for example this is unbelievable.

I could go on and on about the issues of this "service" but I have a web site to run as I already have lost a week fighting with them I go and just forget about this Sh*T completely useless.

• Ohh my God are the serously bad?

Se connecter pour répondre

Il semble que votre connexion ait été perdue, veuillez patienter pendant que nous vous re-connectons.